Covid 19 Statement
Last Updated: 17/11/20
In line with current guidelines, the following precautions have been introduced to reduce the risk of transmission by abiding by the following preventative measures:
- Please get in contact if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or feel unwell, this will allow us to reschedule your photoshoot.
- Both client and photographer must be without symptoms for 14 days prior to any session.
- I (Stephen Perry) will monitor my own health to ensure that I am not exhibiting symptoms of Coronavirus.
- I will wash and thoroughly dry hands on arrival and during the day at regular intervals. I will use Alcohol-based (60% minimum) sanitisers as well throughout the day.
- I will strive to keep a 2-meter distance where possible and a 1-meter distance when space is limited but a mask will be worn.
- I will not come into contact with your or approach you for posing.
- As many creative decisions as possible will be made no later than the pre-production meeting (PPM). This will reduce last-minute changes on shoot days to plan for all health requirements and sanitary accommodations.
- Where possible all pre-production processes will be managed remotely from home. This includes treatments, budgeting, production meetings, meetings with the agency, and PPMs.